1. Non Traceability of Inspectors in Japan
We regret for the inconvenience caused to our clients due to non traceability of two of our Japanese inspectors – Mr. Daichi and Mr. Tsubasa - who were looking after inspection in Japan and neighboring countries for our group Companies after the earthquake and subsequent tragedies in Japan .
2. Ravi Energie appointed as Lenders Independent Engineer (LIE) to claim CDM benefits
Gujarat Coastal Construction Limited (GCCL) is planning to install 2x2.5 MW Hydro –Power Plant Project in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh state of India. Ravi Energie has been appointed as the Lenders Independent Engineer (LIE) by the funding agency to claim the CDM benefits. Ravi Energie Pvt. Ltd., was also appointed for the CDM Registration and CER Commercialization by the project proponent.
UNFCCC has web hosted the Project Design Document (PDD) for Public comments on this Project.
Ravi Energie’s Agreement as LIE with Bank of India (BOI) & Commercialization Agreement with GCCL can be viewed by clicking MORE.
3. Ravi Energie awarded project for third party verification for Clean Development Mechanism
As a part of commitment for integration of efforts for sustainable development, Ravi Energie Group had taken up and accomplished the Biomass Assessment Study for the Project namely “Abatement of Green House Gas (GHG) emissions through Biomass residue based Cogeneration”, undertaken by Claris Lifesciences Ltd. with reference to role of all the stake holders.
4. Customs Clearance for Imports of New Vehicles shall be only possible at select ports in India as per Notification No. 30 / 2009-2014 dated 10.2.2010 (Import policy for vehicles)
The import of new vehicles shall be permitted only through the Customs port at Nhava Sheva, Kolkata, Chennai and Chennai Airport, Cochin, ICD-Tughlakabad and Delhi Air Cargo, Mumbai Port and Mumbai Air Cargo Complex , ICD Talegaon Pune.”
5. Units in SEZs in India can sell power to Local Consumers
SEZs in India are designated bonded areas enjoying special promotional benefits related to imports/ export/and taxation by Government of India. Electrical power generated in SEZs sold to local industries was deemed be an import to India, which was restricted, earlier. As per the Notification No-11/2009-2014 from 23.9.2009 (Import Policy of Electrical Energy), the import is free.
6. Project for verification of gap between actual generation and Guaranteed Generation of Electric Power assigned to Ravi Energie
Verification of gap between actual generation and Guaranteed Generation of Electric Power as per the agreement between GSFC Ltd. and Suzlon Energy Ltd. has been assigned to Ravi Energie Group by GSFC Ltd. The power that should have been generated as per the Wind data is to be calculated and verification and certification has to be done by Ravi Energie Group. More details and the complete Project Report can be accessed on our Website.